Concrete Foundation Wall Crack Repair
Basement wall cracks are the most common source of seepage in poured concrete foundations. The cracks are mostly caused by stress, settling, or shrinkage during the concretes' curing process.
We Give a Permanent Solution
Flood Pro's Crack Repair System contains a very thin urethane which travels all the way through the wall. Once in the wall and beyond, it expands and plugs. The resulting foam barrier permanently stops the flow of water.
- Repairing cracks is an essential step before finishing off your basement
- Repairs done only on the surface will crack again
Flood Pros Restoration has been performing foundation crack repairs for over 25 years. We have found permanent solutions to a concrete foundation crack repair. We are so confident in this system if the crack has not been sealed before we offer a LIFETIME GUARANTEE! A price-efficient way to keep your basement DRY!
** Some restrictions apply to guarantees
Process and Benefits of Flood Pros Foundation Crack Repair
- An in-person inspection from our certified technician will go over visible cracks and leaks to and inspect for other areas of water intrusion.
- Once cracks are located, prepping of the area and floor are done to protect surrounding areas. We will then prep the crack in the wall by using a wire brush to remove any debris from the crack.
- A chisel or hammer drill may be necessary to remove any old sealant or previous repairs.
- Once the crack is prepped, small plastic injection ports are placed on the crack to allow the injection to enter the wall.
- A two-part epoxy is applied to the crack itself and around the ports to secure them to the wall.
- After the epoxy has been set up, injection is started from the bottom port to the top port. Urethane is injected through the entire foundation wall crack.
- Urethane foams inside the wall cavity to permanently seal the crack in the foundation.
- A lifetime guarantee is offered in most cases if the wall crack has not been previously repaired. Some restrictions apply.