Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage and Sewage Cleanup
Events happen in unimaginable ways. If you have been a victim of a water leak or flooding in your home or business, you can count on the professionals at Flood Pros Restoration to be there for you any time 24/7/365. You CANNOT wait when it comes to a water damage loss in your home or business. Most structural materials will retain water soaking into the materials, causing more damage by the minute. Responding within an hour, our technician will stop the water damage immediately, assess the current damage, and we will work hard for you to get your home or business back to its pre-loss condition. Contact our Madison office today for a FREE preliminary inspection.
Our Water Restoration Process
- Immediate Response – Our trained staff will answer live and ask you a series of questions to completely understand the water damage.
- FREE Preliminary Inspection – Our Certified Technician will come out and examine the scope of the job. This consist of Moisture Meter Readings to see what materials of your home or business is affected by the water.
- Water Extraction – Our High power truck-mounted extraction machines will then extract all the standing water and affected areas to pull as much moisture up as we can immediately.
- Dehumidifiers and drying equipment is then applied to affected areas – Our Certified and trained staff will strategically place various types of drying equipment in the home or business. This allows a chamber or airflow that will maximize drying power and minimize the amount of time needed for the drying process.
- Monitoring and Testing – Our technicians will come at various times throughout the job. They will be monitoring drying results and doing continued testing of affected areas to ensure materials are efficiently drying. This is completed until materials are at the drying goals of that particular material.
- Repair Services – Once drying is completed, repair services may be required. In some cases, drywall, carpeting, and or other affected areas are unable to be saved. This may result in removing materials from the home. Flood Pros is a FULL-SERVICE restoration company, meaning if you do have repairs, we will be happy to go over those repairs with you. To ensure you get your home or business back to how it was before the water damage had occurred.
Three Categories Of Water
A water emergency or a sewer backup can happen fast and should only be handled with care by our IICRC trained technicians. This content can contain hazardous material and should only be handled professionally. There are three kinds of water categories that can be involved in a water or sewer loss.
Category 1: Clean Water
This water came from a clean water supply source such as a water supply line or faucet. If untreated, it can turn into a Category 2 or 3 very quickly and also start causing mold and mildew.
Category 2: Gray Water
This water may be caused by outside seepage entering in the home or a toilet backup that does not include feces. If untreated, it can turn into Category 3 very quickly, causing harmful bacteria into the air.
Category 3: Muck Water
This is caused by a sewer backup or toilet overflow with feces. This material is the most dangerous, containing very harmful bacteria which can begin to grow microbes. This should ONLY be handled by a professional restoration company who is IICRC Certified.
This is never a fun job to do; however, when you have a sewage backup, never try to handle it yourself. There are very harmful bacteria and viruses in sewage that can harm you and cause a serious illness. All of our professionals are IICRC certified and have been trained in how to handle and clean a sewage backup SAFELY. Anti-microbial solutions must be applied to disinfect and kill the bacteria before the sewage is extracted that is a necessity when cleaning up sewage. Call Flood Pros restoration to safely clean up your sewage backup or overflow. We are available 24/7/365, you will speak with a live technician every time you call.